Coronavirus (Covid-19) Precautionary Measures
Out of an abundance of caution due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and the potential impact it may have on our community, we are navigating the best course of action on an ongoing basis. Our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our patrons, staff and the community in which we serve. To help address the developing public health concerns, Robinson Funeral Home has instituted the following precautionary measures based on CDC recommendations to help lessen the spread of the Coronavirus:
- Practicing social distancing, proper hand washing and sanitizing the facility.
- Working with our families to adjust services and providing online arrangement planning options through our website at www.robinsonfuneralhomenc.com, phone, and email.
- Limiting Funerals/Wakes/Visitations attendees to immediate family members and no more than 50 as directed by state and local authorities.
- If you are exhibiting any of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) symptoms, rather than coming by, we kindly ask that you call us at 252-586-3661 if you need assistance.
- For all non-essential business please call ahead to make an appointment.
Please be assured that as funeral service professionals, we are fully committed to the health and safety of the families we serve, our community, and our team members. We will continue to be available to you and our community 24 hours a day. As we serve our families, we will be taking every possible precaution, continue to provide excellent care to mitigate the effects of this pandemic, and limit the amount of disruption to what we know is already an extremely difficult time for families.